Put on your party hats - it’s time for the Hawke-Might-Be-Dead Memorial Party! It’s a wake, it's a prompt meme, it’s a kink meme, it’s a fandom party celebration! Sure we don’t know the fate of Hawke for certain, but who cares? Let’s immortalize the Heroes of the Dragon Age with a whole lot of art and fic!
Discussion Post | Admin Post
OVER! Head to Reveals!
Day 8 - September 13 - Prompting ends, posting begins! You have 14 days to write, draw, and potentially diorama as many prompts as you can. Cross-posting to the anonymous AO3 collection is allowed.
Day 19 - September 24 - This is the cut-off day for prompters to reply to any questions about their prompt. Unanswered questions are considered enthusiastic agreement.
Day 21 - September 26 - Last day of posting! All fills must be posted by 11:59 PM North American Mountain Time.
Day 22 - September 27 - Party time! The reveals post goes up, and you now have the option of going unanon in whatever manner you please. The AO3 collection will be de-anoned, and will remain open indefinitely for unanon cross-posting.
(Click on the dates for countdowns; the fest is following MDT/Mountain Time)
MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Comments posted unanon will be deleted. This doesn't mean you aren't welcome here! If you'd like the content of your comment back, contact us at the Admin post.
For Prompters and Readers
- Subject lines should include the game, characters and/or pairing you want. Feel free to be as descriptive as you'd like. Warnings aren't required, but they also aren't banned.
- You don't have to write or draw. It's anon, and we aren't going to stalk you.
- Do not comment on other people's prompts to try and change pairings or characters. Post your own version with the characters you want instead.
- If you fail to respond to a 'is this okay?' kind of question about any of your prompts by the 19th day, it'll be taken as an enthusiastic yes, no matter what the question is.
- There are no subject bans. You may prompt anything you want.
- If you don't want to answer questions, say so. That will work as blanket permission for anything people might want to do with your prompt.
- New Spoiler Policy! Any prompts related to the Trespasser DLC must have SPOILER in the comment header.
- No claiming prompts, please, as multiple fills are welcome!
- Minimum wordcount per fill is 100 words.
- All content is allowed and all warnings are optional, but if you want to write or draw extreme kinks** for a prompt that doesn’t specifically request them, you have ask the prompter first.
- If the artist requests it, the mods will repost art fills as an embedded picture in a reply to their comment. NSFW art will be labelled as such in the subject line by re-posting mods. Art involving underaged characters in porn situations will not be re-posted as an embed.
- New Spoiler Policy! Any fills for Trespasser DLC-related prompts must keep the prompt's SPOILER warning in the comment header. Do not include Trespasser DLC spoilers in your fill unless the prompt is about Trespasser, or unless the prompter says it's okay.
This is a Choose Not to Warn fest. At no point will any comment be deleted for failure to warn of its content in the subject lines. They will be deleted for rampaging dickery and failure to follow the rules.
Unanon comments will be deleted or screened.
Attempts at policing other people's fun will be deleted.
Prompts posted after the end of the 7th day will be deleted.
Links to off-meme posts posted prior to end of the 21st day will be deleted.
Concerns are to be directed to the Admin post. If posted here, they will be deleted.
Fills that have spectacularly failed to fulfill the prompt/been posted to the wrong spot will be screened. You can request a copy of your work at the Admin post.
The rules may change without warning in response to unforeseen circumstances, like us thinking of better ones.